ecMathExpr is an ActiveX control for Visual Basic programs, for compiling and evaluating math expressions created at runtime, from within your VB projects...
* Compiled, runs faster than simple parser methods
* Define any number of variables and assign values to them.
* Pre-compile 'user-defined' functions to use in other math expressions.
* Compile multiple math expressions that can use the pre-defined variables and user functions.
* Evaluate (fast and repeatedly) any of the compiled expressions.
* Arithmetic operators: ( ) + - * / ^ mod
* Boolean operators: not, and, or, xor
* Logical operators: = > < > =
ecMathExpr is a free trial software application from the Active X subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-10-13. The program can be installed on Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003.
ecMathExpr (version 1.01) has a file size of 125.86 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 43 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.